|Posted by Katya on November 12, 2013 at 12:45 AM||comments (69)|
EBCA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING and EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ELECTIONS
7:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Please join us for the next EBCA General Membership meeting on Wednesday, November 20, at 7pm, at B-CC High School Room C-113. The agenda will be as follows:
- Executive Committee Elections
- Pedestrian Safety Presentation
- Annual Report
- Update on Neighborhood Issues: Criminal Activity, Dog Leash Enforcement
- Update on Purple Line FEIS comment process and submission
The slate for 2014 is currently:
- President: Rebecca Fayed (returning)
- 1st VP: Katya Marin (returning)
- 2nd VP: Brittany Barsky (new!)
- Treasurer: Jack Hayes (returning)
- Recording Secretary: Melissa Groman (returning)
- Assistant Recording Secretary: Monique Buckles (new!)
Nominations are still open! Please submit any additional nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Posted by Katya on November 5, 2013 at 9:45 AM||comments (1)|
We are still accepting nomiations for the 2014 EBCA Executive Committee.
The current slate is:
- President – Rebecca Fayed
- 1st VP – Katya Marin
- 2nd VP – OPEN
- Treasurer – Jack Hayes
- Recording Secretary – Melissa Groman
- Assistant Recording Secretary - OPEN
We are actively seeking nominees for the 2nd Vice President and Assistant Recording Sceretary postions. These are two great opportunities to get involved (and without a great deal of responsibility!).
Lisa McCabe is serving as the Chair of our Nominations Committee. If you would like to nominate yourself or yourself or someone else for any of the positions, please email Lisa at email@example.com.
Elections will be held at the November 20th General Membership Meeting, at 7pm at B-CC high school, room C-113.