Forum

Forum Home > Local Services > Experienced, Enthusiastic, and Fun Summer Tutor available

Caitlin Cannon

I will be moving into the neighborhood next month and am eager to get to know the community. I am a Georgetown graduate, former Teach for America alumna, and have 9 years of teaching experience in grades 1-4. I left the classroom full time when I had my daughter last year, and enjoy continuiing to tutor on a part time basis. I am trained in Orton-Gillingham, and have experience teaching Singapore math, Eureka Math, and specialized reading instruction. I received highly effective ratings while teaching in DCPS, and have experience in the private and public school setting. I have a diverse experience working with students with special needs. I pride myself on establishing personal relationships with my students, making learning fun, and fostering a love for learning for those needing additional support. I currently have availability for a few additional clients this spring and summer, so please email me at [email protected] for more information. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

March 10, 2017 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.